I’m a big fan of crockpot cooking, especially when the outside temperature is over 90 degrees.
This recipe for red wine glazed lamb chops only requires a few ingredients and is really easy to put together. Here is my simplified version. I do not brown the chops, or cook down the wine glaze. This cuts time and effort, but you can certainly follow the original recipe and do so.
Along with a new theme, I’m also using a new recipe format that includes a print option. Please let me know what you think!
Easy crockpot red wine glazed lamb chops
A delicious, hearty recipe perfect for a late summer dinner.
- 6 lamb rib chops
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together wine, garlic, maple syrup or honey until blended.
- Place chops in a lined crockpot, sprinkle with spices.
- Pour wine mixture evenly over chops
- Cook on high for 30 minutes
- Cook on low for an additional 5 hours, or until chops are tender and falling off the bone.