Here comes Peter Cottontail…

happy easter

I have many happy memories of childhood Easters, and Easter baskets.  We had a huge, sugar coated egg that we would get every year-what ever happened to those?

But of course, aside from jelly beans, who could forget Mr. Chocolate Bunny?  We would always eat the ears first!

And don’t forget the chocolate, cream, and peanut butter eggs.  But alas, those days are but a dim memory.

No more chocolate for me.

I’m glad I’m grown up now and won’t miss out as much.  Yes, I can still eat Easter eggs, and jelly beans.

Last year, I ordered chocolate peanut butter eggs from amazon.com.  They were pretty good, but really pricey.

Since then, I have found Enjoy Life gluten and dairy free chocolate-and I can make my own treats.

Happy Easter!

6 Comments Add yours

1. Jessica Adam says:

Mmmmmmmm. Candy. 🙂 Wish I could still eat it. I’ll have to look up that Enjoy Life GF/ DF chocolate. Thank you! Happy Easter to you. 🙂

1. glutenfreelady says:

Their chocolate is amazing. I can’t tell the difference. Amazon has it. Happy Easter!

Liked by 1 person

2. Paige says:

Where did you find gluten free Rice Krispies?!?! I used to love those but they all seem to have malt!!

Happy Easter to you!

1. glutenfreelady says:

Oops- didn’t realize they have barley malt. Thanks for pointing that out.

Liked by 1 person

1. Paige says:

I wish they didn’t! Starbucks rice Krispy bars “marshmallow dream bars” are actually gluten free! Boring shape but individually wrapped and kept away from the gluten!

2. glutenfreelady says: