I am wonderfully surprised and very grateful to be nominated by J.O.Y.Full inspirations for the blogger’s recognition award. Her site is a great combination of yummy recipes and inspirational posts. She has been wonderfully supportive of my blog Please take a moment to visit her site if you can.
In keeping with the tradition of the Bloggers Recognition Award, I hereby nominate the following 15 blogs who are deserving of an award for the efforts they put in each day and for sharing their inspiring posts, stories and recipes:
I need a feed
eating well diary
the accidental coeliac
Daisy In the Willows
the circus gardener
What’s for dinner moms
These blogs have helped me to grow as a cook, as a blogger, and as a person. I am pleased to nominate them. I wish I could nominated everyone here on wordpress for the wonderful information, inspiration and recipes you provide. Please stop by and visit if you can spare a moment. You too will be inspired.
7 things about me…..
As part of this nomination, I have to share seven things about me. So here goes:
- I have been married to my wonderful husband for 17 years
- I met my husband on match.com
- I have three tattoos
- Between us, we have four grown children who we are very proud of
- I have written two fiction and one non-fiction book
- I have become a very decent cook and baker
- I never thought I would be blogging about my gluten free journey
Thank you to all of you who have supported me and read my blog. I am so happy to know that I have reached people who need help with their gluten free journey.
Rules for nominees:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.